- You can make and modify configuration settings.
- You can create, update, and delete a component, device in a network, or any database information
- You can start, stop and suspend any service in network operation.
- You can control a service running on a network device.
- You can enable and disable a switching component in a network or in any conditional storage variable.
- You can view the properties of a network device or any specified component.
- Command line Interface is either text string based or character key based. This makes the Command Line Interface very user friendly. Any terminal interface, such as Telnet interface, Serial interface, etc. acts as a CLI.